Surefire problem....anyone else?

MrMilitaryPolice

I have numerous Surefire lights and even a 9 volt 96 series that cost alot, but one of my 6P flashlights is giving me fits. I can put a new set of Surefire batteries into it, test it and put it down, pick it up 2 days later and batteries are dead. Ive probably wasted 8 - 10 batteries this way.

I contacted Surefire and related the issue to them and i was told that they have literally had hundreds of reports/complaints of the same issue and had tested probably 50 lights but they couldnt replicate the problem with ANY light.

They offered to have me send it in to be tested but after the other complaints and they still cant or WONT find the issue, i just figured, whats the use? Im gonna keep what i have and look into other high quality makers and give them a try from here on out.

Anyone else with this issue or perhaps solved this issue??

If the problem is consistent with what you say send it in.

They will test it. Find that the problem is exactly as described and I'm sure they get you another one.

Surefire does have the best warranty in the business. They won't steer you wrong.

Besides, if you have a dud and its not working, why not send it in. You have nothing to lose.

I have numerous Surefire lights and even a 9 volt 96 series that cost alot, but one of my 6P flashlights is giving me fits. I can put a new set of Surefire batteries into it, test it and put it down, pick it up 2 days later and batteries are dead. Ive probably wasted 8 - 10 batteries this way.

I contacted Surefire and related the issue to them and i was told that they have literally had hundreds of reports/complaints of the same issue and had tested probably 50 lights but they couldnt replicate the problem with ANY light.

They offered to have me send it in to be tested but after the other complaints and they still cant or WONT find the issue, i just figured, whats the use? Im gonna keep what i have and look into other high quality makers and give them a try from here on out.

Anyone else with this issue or perhaps solved this issue??

• 2 weeks later...