Food for thought

splashtx556ftw

I was looking on Gunbroker.com tonight out sheer curiosity to see what shotguns were the most listed. what i found was interesting to say the least.this is what i found. Browning-7 pages, Benelli-7 pages, Charles Daly-4 pages, Remington-8 pages, Winchester-9 pages, Stoeger-only18 listings, Franchi-only 5 listings. Odd isnt it. so many expensive guns that are supposed to be so great,are for sale. i want to find a Franchi AL-48 12ga. and i cant find one . it seems that most people that have them are hanging on to them. i would think if all the others were that grand, there wouldnt be that many for sale.

I was looking on Gunbroker.com tonight out sheer curiosity to see what shotguns were the most listed. what i found was interesting to say the least.this is what i found. Browning-7 pages, Benelli-7 pages, Charles Daly-4 pages, Remington-8 pages, Winchester-9 pages, Stoeger-only18 listings, Franchi-only 5 listings. Odd isnt it. so many expensive guns that are supposed to be so great,are for sale. i want to find a Franchi AL-48 12ga. and i cant find one . it seems that most people that have them are hanging on to them. i would think if all the others were that grand, there wouldnt be that many for sale.

Ummm, I think that's because the top brands sell so many more guns than the lesser brands. I could be wrong, but didn't Remington just sell it's 1,000,000th 870 or something like that? I've bought and sold 12+ Benellis just because I can.

Unless by most people you mean all five AL-48 owners :D

Use your noggin on this one - think about it for awhile - it will come to you ;)

it all ready has come to me. when i get something that works well and i like it, i dont sell it. i just seems to me like if they were satisfied with what they got it wouldnt be up for sale. granted winchesters and remingtons have been on the market for over a 100 years, it was just odd to see so many others on the market and so few franchis. dont get me wrong im not knocking any of them. i have been eyeing the new benelli feather wieght. just cant justify spending that much on 1 gun.

maybe there are selling for money reasons

novaking