anyone like there nova?

dovekiller

anyone like there nova?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. anyone like there nova?

Me along with some others are having problems with our novas and I was wondering if anyone is not having problems with there nova.Also if anyone has sent benelli there gun to have fixed have they done a good gob and how long did it take to get your gun back?all replys and votes are appriciated.

I have had my nova for about four years and I have not had a problem yet. I have used it for almost everything from sporting clays to all types of hunting. But I would definitely contact somebody at Benelli because gun problems can be very dangerous. I am sure somebody there can help you with your problem because you might not be the only one with this problem. Benelli certainly needs to know if there is a problem so they can fix it before someone gets hurt. Good Luck with your situation.

Howdy all. Just found this forum and registered.Great looking forum. I have the Benelli Nova Pump 12ga Special Purpose. I love this shotgun. I have had absolutely NO problems with it. I feel that this is the best value currently on the market.

• 5 years later...

i purchased a defense nova a few months ago, 18 1/2" barrel, ghost ring sights, great gun but definitely packs a wallop of a kick, still love it to death. putting a mag extension on it soon. only down side is that accessories can be hard to find in comparison to an 870 or mossy 500. anyone had any experience with the mercury recoil reducer? im looking at buying one, heard i shouldnt waste the money from some, from others i've read its a great buy.

I have had a Nova and also a Super Nova for 5 years or so. Have not had any mechanical problems whatsoever. The forearms rattle on both,but I guess that's the nature of the beast. All in all, a very nice weapon for the price. I would not hesitate to buy one!

I have a max4 super nova with a 28" barrel. I have only had it for 3 months but honest to God it has over 2500 rounds through it. Most of these rounds are light rounds but its seen slugs, buckshot, steelshot, hevishot, 3.5 turkey loads you name it. I shoot trap, exhibition and skeet in my back yard every day. I go to a certified trap field every weekend with it and went turkey hunting with it. I have shot a 25/25 lots of 24's and never under 20. This gun is an extension of my body. It isnt my dream gun, but a good gun for the price.

PROS-Light, reliable, durable, looks great, points good

CONS-shoulders wierd at first, choke is sticky, the tab on the bottom comes up where you cant load a shell sometimes

If you are looking for a pump in this price range get this or an 870.

Edited by Trapshooter1

i purchased a defense nova a few months ago, 18 1/2" barrel, ghost ring sights, great gun but definitely packs a wallop of a kick, still love it to death. putting a mag extension on it soon. only down side is that accessories can be hard to find in comparison to an 870 or mossy 500. anyone had any experience with the mercury recoil reducer? im looking at buying one, heard i shouldnt waste the money from some, from others i've read its a great buy.

hey i just bought my Nova about a month ago and i love it too same thing on finding accessories but i show my friends dads Nova with the mercury recoil reducer and its like shooting a whole different shotgun ha. im young and happen to think if it kicks harder than its cooler but if your looking for a soft kick id buy it ha