NEW Benelli...Is it messed up?????

skinitback

MY barrel on my new benelli doesn't touch the butstocks metal. Theres about a 1/8" gap and I was wondering if it needs to go back or is it normal.

I put the forearm on and slid it over the chamber and action but the barrel doesn't seat all the way back. Any answers would help.

MY barrel on my new benelli doesn't touch the butstocks metal. Theres about a 1/8" gap and I was wondering if it needs to go back or is it normal.

I put the forearm on and slid it over the chamber and action but the barrel doesn't seat all the way back. Any answers would help.

User error is my bet. I hate to sound like I am going on the offensive here, but it seems the most likely guess. If it is not user error, then something does seem amiss.

NO your not going on the offensive with me, any advise is good advise, just don't start with should of bought a browning piece of sh#t benelli streek like I have seen up here.LOL,but I just can't get it to seat at the way back..is there some shaking or turning not mensioned in the directions?

I'm 31 yrs old and have had a few guns not as many as some but more than a few and I have never had any problem Assembling one. If someone has one please help me out.