Ready For The Season!!!

skinitback

Goose season starts in a couple of weeks and its like being 7 and waiting for Santa. I probably won't sleep the eve of opening day. Anybody else get that way? Boy its eating me up.

Lets hear some testimonials on some pre hunting preps and stuff you and your kids remember...traditional stuff. I would love to read some!! God Bless....and God get rid of OBAMA. AMEN!!

Goose season starts in a couple of weeks and its like being 7 and waiting for Santa. I probably won't sleep the eve of opening day. Anybody else get that way? Boy its eating me up.

Lets hear some testimonials on some pre hunting preps and stuff you and your kids remember...traditional stuff. I would love to read some!! God Bless....and God get rid of OBAMA. AMEN!!

Not anymore.

I'll get out 50-60 days this year, and I like January hunts better than October hunts. I'll toss a few decoys in the rice the evening before opening day, and add to them all season long.

It's a marathon not a sprint for me :)

The leaves here in WI are just starting to turn alittle. The cool August nights are what tells me its that time of year again...Friday night high school football games where yu can see your breath in the air. Maybe a distance flock of local mallards cruising the ag-fields in the countryside..Acorns dropping from the oaks, OH Yah!!!!!!!!!!

I am in Wisconsin too and see a lot of the same DU4ME2, starting to make a lot of plans for this fall. I have a lot of 3 and 4 day weekends planned from the end of October through all of November. The nights and mornings are really starting to cool off, in Rhinelander last weekend they had frost warnings :)