Red dot recommendations?

Nikolai552

Nikolai552,

I have a TruGlo (barely used) red dot sight for sale $70 shipped (PayPayl add 3%).

Sorry, due to my post count is 0 and I can't provide a link. TruGlo model TG8030B2. You can find it in Midway USA.

Technical Information

Tube Diameter: 30mm

Field of View at 100 Yards: Not listed

Dot Size: See product description

Mount: Weaver-style

Battery Type and Number: 2032 (3V)

Batteries Included: Yes

Warranty: Limited lifetime

Notes:

11 brightness settings

unlimited eye relief

fogproof/waterproof/shock resistant

fingertip elevation and windage adjustment

Manufacturer #: TG8030B2

i have a $650.00 6x24x50 nikon on the 50cal.a simmons $70.00 6x24x50on my 7mm mag, a weaver$180.00 3x9x40 on my 17HMR. a guy i work with said he got an eotech red dot for under $700.00, but he said he got a simmons red dot for $65.00 that was just as good for far less $$. i know my simmons scope does everything that the nikon does for a lot less $$. if i knew then what i know now, i would not have payed that much for the nikon. check out www.natchezss,com man they have soom awsome prices on optics of all flavors. i have to wear a bib when i go there.:p i want it all.

I have used quite a few red dots. Burris FastFire is a little above you price quote but it adjust to light prefect and is super small. I have one on my bow and will be using next week and have a better test. Burris also makes a sight that fits between reciever and stock, could be good. I shoot SBE's and have slug barrels with scopes/ buckshot barrels making this kind of mount no good for me. I also have two Eotech's and I am not impressed for the money.

+3 on a Burris Fastfire. Not as good as a Docter Optic, but it ain't 400 bucks either. It will mount on your pic rail and be unobtrusive .9 oz. and it has a 4moa dot (same as a Micro T-1 Aimpoint and smaller, but not near as rugged- your not going into combat though). Perfect for stationary turkey or deer from a stand.