New to this forum

kybaitcaster211

Hi folks, Just found this forum and signed up. My name is Rob, I'm from Ky. and hunt anything in season. I own a guide service for whitetail deer and turkey. In the off season, I fish. My real job is O.R. Nurse and have been doing that for 20 years. I bought my first Benelli, an SBEII, 2 years ago and it quickly became my favorite shotgun. It has downed many ducks, geese and pheasants in that short time.Anyway, Hi and I look forward to seeing more here.

- Welcome!

Fisherman eh? May i ask what kind of reels you use as far as company and type? I love fishing as well and do it every possible weekend. I too have a Benelli, but it is a SuperNova with an 18.5" barrel. Loving it so far. Plan on using it for White-tail.

- Feel free to PM me anytime. :)

- Welcome!

Fisherman eh? May i ask what kind of reels you use as far as company and type? I love fishing as well and do it every possible weekend. I too have a Benelli, but it is a SuperNova with an 18.5" barrel. Loving it so far. Plan on using it for White-tail.

- Feel free to PM me anytime. :)

Nikolai,

I use Team Diawa viento reels exclusively for baitcasters and Shimano Spinning reels. I really like the feel of the Bass Pro Shops Rick Clunn Rods but I have started replacing them with All Star rods. The BPS line guides keep falling apart on me and after that happened on several rods in 3 tournaments I called it quits. BPS Always replaces them no questions asked but I have to go there for the exchange

I had a brand New Shimano Saros 2500 Spinning, but is currently in the bottom of a river after a Canoe'ing accident...:( Now i have a Quantum Energy PTi30 For a Spinning Reel.

Rig yourself a couple of heave weights and treble hooks and drag the bottom, you might get lucky and snag your reel. I did that once and recovereda baitcaster. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...