The 2008-2009 Waterfowl Photo Thread

tucker301

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

without a doubt that bling is the coolest thing i have ever seen. being that im from oklahoma i have never seen nething like that before ....heck i have never seen anything like that even in my DU mags.!!!! thats the neatest idea!!! hows that work out for you???? would love to see how its constructed???!!

Edited by colby caughron

From what I heard the area in Cananda Green Hornet is in must be one of the few places left where sink boxes are legal. To my knowlege sink boxes have been outlawed in the US for quite a long time.

Stil must be pretty cool to hunt out of.........still looks wet.....burrrrrr.

Guest bimmerz_vn

We have ringnecks in vast abundance here.

We shoot them when nothing else is happening.

I could take you to a spot any morning and you'd limit out or run of shells in the first hour.

I shot into a flock the other day and knocked down two with one shot.

Got a three for one water swat the day before

yes you can hunt them out west

ya you can hunt them here (oklahoma)but they are only found in the panhandle which is like 3 1/2 hours from me!!! they are here by the hundreds of thousands at great salt plains refuge. needless to say i have never had the chance to hunt there. i must say that is one cool loooking bird though!