Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nikolai552

My Benelli is complete!

HA! Not hardly, about half hour or so. :) I know it probably doesn't take anyone else that long but that was my first time tearing that gun apart.

-Would it make you feel better if i put Splash instead of Novaking? :D

DouRITUMkNaIJPkJgzPE-2.jpgNice! When each of my guns is complete, sounds wierd, but I feel more complete as a person, probably just because goals are met.

Mine has Surefire rail, Surfire X300 light, remote switch, Mesa side saddle, Nordic barrel clamp, SRM 2 shot extension, Titanium large charge handle on bolt, hard chromed both gas pistons.

That goal can be anything, but I have made some of my important ones the completion of a gun, the way I want it.

Good on you.

http://www.cellblock.com:80/gallery/DouRITUMkNaIJPkJgzPE-2.jpg

I disassembled the gun myself and got the plugs out without a manual. I honestly thought i wouldn't be able to, but it was so easy to do, Even Novaking could do it! :p

Congrats....it's always a good feeling when you the job you are working on comes out well. :)

Anything anyone thinks i should have done differently? Are there still other things i need to do?

Yep!! You need to run about 1000 rounds through her!!!

Have fun.

Doc

Talked to someone in the firearms department of a Cabela's and they said, if you have the extension on and then you switch back to the stock setup you WILL lose your zero... I was rather dissapointed when i heard this.:(