Tube extension and red dot conflict

Nikolai552

I have a +2 tube extension on my SN TAC as you all know, and was wondering, if i sight in my red dot with that on (the extension is kind of heavy) and then i take it off and go back to factory spring and spring retaining cap, will i lose my zero and have to resight it in?

- If this doesn't make sense, let me know and i will try to re-word it.

I have a +2 tube extension on my SN TAC as you all know, and was wondering, if i sight in my red dot with that on (the extension is kind of heavy) and then i take it off and go back to factory spring and spring retaining cap, will i lose my zero and have to resight it in?

- If this doesn't make sense, let me know and i will try to re-word it.

If you are questioning component flex due to under 1# of weight altering your POI on a shotgun, I would not worry about it. Even with a Tru-Ball slug you are looking at around a 4MOA weapon. Try it and see.

No clamp for extension, is that bad? Didn't even think of getting one. I used it like that the first time out and no problems, just had my iron sights then. Heck, i even hit a tomater' at 50 yards with my first shot.

- So there will or will not be a change in POI after i switch the extension out for stock setup?