new to forum

ohiohunter

Hi, first time on THIS forum. I own an nova 12ga. and love it. I am saving for an sbeII. I also own and winchester superX 2. well I'm looking to up grade. Don't get me wrong I like my x2 but I have heard so much on the new sbeII. I am looking for a gun to do it all. from trap to geese, to turkeys. I adverage about 5000 to 6000 rounds an year.

with looking thru the forum I see that the sbeII will cycle just about anything? now with the nova I have a buddy that has one in black sny. and his will not shoot the kent faststeel. and mine with the fully camo it loves them. And with my x2 is balck sny. and it wount cycle anything less then 11/8 oz. and my brothers is full camo and it will shoot anything and mine has had a lot more shells thru it. I was woundring if the sbeII is the same way?

thanks for the info. I went to Cabelas today and looked at the whole line. and just by looks and by feel I like the sbeII better then the rest. The only thing I don't like is the price, but as long as I get what I pay for then it's worth it. my Nova was. I love that gun. I thought that I might have to buy the recoil system but I didn't. I think with the comfort tech. I woun't need the recoil system?

What do you guys/gals think of the cryo system? does it real make a big difference with patteren? sorry for the spelling, it's not my strong point!!!!

I purchased an SBEII Wednesday and fired my first 100 rounds out of it this morning without a single misfeed or any other anomoly. I fired 75 rounds of Remington 27 Nitro (1 1/8oz HDCP) and 25 rounds of Federal target loads (1 1/8oz 3 dram). Per the Benelli specs (available under the FAQ) the SBEII should function reliably with at least 1 1/8oz 3 dram shells. This statement is holding true for me! I love this fire-stick!!