New to this forum...learning something

JLS

Welcome to the board . I've got an H20 and its a nice piece. You've got to get the nickel ext. to really make the gun complete. There tricky to find. I've just gotten a digital camera and have to figure out how to upload pics. I'll upload a pic of the H20 w/ ext. I've got some sweet machineguns in addition to my Benelli's, and others I'd like to show the public.

FN_FAL:

Thanks for the welcome. I actually found a factory matte finished extension and sent it to PA to have it electro-less nickel plated. It came out great and looks like the h2o on the website.

Butch-M:

The score is fairly low. A lot of confusion, uncertainty, frustration, rip offs and (thank goodness) a good bit of people from all over our great country helping out.

The media spews whatever they think will "capture" their audience while bashing their intended target.

I bought the Benelli to stand in for the Ithaca model 37 Deerslayer (lost in Katrina) that my Dad gave me when I was 16. There are a few for sale out there, but I really don't have much time to look.

Anyway, the media did show the country the chaos that can erupt from such a catastrophe. Since I can't evacuate (job says I'm essential, Ha!), I thought the Nova h2o would be a good "chaos controller".

I didn't even notice you wre from the Big Easy. Sorry for any loss/ and or damage you and yours may of encountered. Well that H20 was the perfect pic w/ all that H20! (no pun) Nothing like some 000 buckshot to to "control chaos". Man you really wanted that nickel ext.! I'm glad you were able to get it.

On a diff. note don't even get me going on the press in this country. I'm all for free speech. But such irresponsabillity these days its insane. The press can greatly harm our nation if careless. No thought of the consequences. Whatever sells, or gets people watching. Low life scumbags. (not all but it doesn't take many bad apples on the account of how fast info. travels these days.) Diff. topic for diff. forum, I'll shut er up.

We all have lost something if we loose this city; but more importantly, if it can happen here, it can happen where you live. New Orleans will rebuild and return to that place where there are very little worries. Good or bad, that's one of the reasons I live here (GREAT party town). Throughout history the "no worries" mentality has been a problem for the city; it's the proverbial double edge sword.

I have been reading posts on this forum for months before joining. Very informative forum (hilarious at times); I'll be around; but NOW I have a gun to shoot! Later...

I hope you're right about New Orleans bouncing back.

But with this year's mild winter and already warmer than normal sea temps, I'm afraid it's going to be another severe season.

Hopefully, another big one won't hit that area, but if it does, it could well be the knockout punch.

Look at the image below and note the temps between Africa and the Gulf.

The only thing stopping development right now is the direction of the trade winds.

When they get right in late May - Sept., and the Cape Verde season kicks in, it's going to get ugly.

latest_sst.gif

[ 03-18-2006, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: tucker301 ]

Tucker, the weather observation that you have put forth has been the subject of front page news a couple of times since the first of the year. The entire Gulf Coast appears to be particularly vulnerable. I'm starting to put walls back in my house and I will not be finished by June 1st. I hope I can at least return it to its former glory before another "big one".

I shot my Nova this weekend; the gun feels good and is fairly accurate. I have plenty of experimenting to do with different ammo and the Limbsaver is worth its price. I can say this: Chaos should allow me and mine at least 100 feet of clearance!