Where abouts?

Nikolai552

Actually I haven't and I feel sooooo bad right now that I never did! My uncle lives in Lanesboro and over the years has told me about the awesome hunts they've had (Deer, Turkey's Pheasant, Racoon). I always said that I should go down there and he's said that I was always welcome. He was diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer early this spring and has been doing the chemo' thing with no success. Just last week he almost died from congestive (sp?) heart failure. He was just released from the hospital to go as a hospice patient and die. My Dad and I are driving down tomorrow to visit him in Lanesboro.

So everybody reading this... Life is too short and the years go by way to fast!!! Work to LIVE, don't live to WORK. Take advantage of every opportunity you get.

So everybody reading this... Life is too short and the years go by way to fast!!! Work to LIVE, don't live to WORK. Take advantage of every opportunity you get.

Amen to that and sorry about your uncle. I work out of my home state most of the time and non-resident fees bedamned. I pay the price and enjoy hunting and fishing wherever I find myself.

Southeastern Minnesota bluff country is awesome! Big bodied corn fed monsters all over the place (and the deer are pretty good sized too) Ha ha ha ;)

Hey IdahoDucker... Private message me if you ever get out to Central MN, or Northeast SD. I'll hook you up with some fine shooting and/or fishing!