benelli/pic

M1014

ya'll need some brushin up on the id scene,must guess on what your buyin when your buyin,,especially that duggan fella,tucker quit dreamin of the mens rm and try harder,,wheres that one guy wild hog or hogwild??I know wingbone could do it,,wheres he???,,the muzzel brake is from royal arms,,it comes with the Practical model,,now try again you SLACKERS.

ya'll need some brushing up on the id scene,must guess on what your buying when your buying,especially that duggan fella,tucker quit dreaming of the mens room and try harder,,wheres that one guy HOGWILD ?I know wingbone could do it,,wheres he???,,the muzzle brake is from royal arms,,it comes with the practical model,,now try again you SLACKERS.

Looks like you have invested in a bunch of door busters! Let me guess they are Benelli's with a butt load of junk all over them:p