My montefeltro and french "touch"

maxfr

Hi all,

Here is my Montefeltro and my "french touch" !!

Before

B1.jpg

After

B3.jpg

I have around 20 pics to explain the paint process, but can't post them, i'm sorry.

As it is a montefeltro, I read on this forum that I can't install the synthetic stock and handguard. So disappointed... and no extand magazine tube. But i love it like that !!

Thanks for answer.

-> aimpoint is not a real aimpoint, too expensive for me, I have real acog and eotech on my 2 AR15, but for my .12, I just want it as fun game, so copy is enough. Maybe whan I have more money, I could buy a real.

I'm looking for a tactical, M1 or M2, but it's too expensive again. This gun is not "new" but "used".

At first, I painted 3 colors :

B12.jpg

and after, I apply second paint with somthing to hid the previous colors.

B16.jpg

Okay, I can't let this post go past me without comment. First, you did a totally awesome job. The finished product is beyond cool and is a "one of a kind" that will bring you smiles for a long time.

However, you took a beautiful Monty with graceful wood and steel and turned it into a Dr. Jeckel and Hyde. My eyes are tearing up :(

However, you took a beautiful Monty with graceful wood and steel and turned it into a Dr. Jeckel and Hyde. My eyes are tearing up :(

Yes, I know that my job will not enjoy everyone, especially whose love wood and steel. I think twice before starting job. But this Monty is 20 years old, and wood is hit at several point. However, I could refreshed it and keept its wood aspect, but my aim is to test painting method, and have a fun gun, I reach my goal, as you said !!