Work In Progess

Unobtanium

The optic really isn't that high at all. I have to adjust a tiny bit of course, but mounting the shotgun quickly and naturally the dot is in my FOV. I really like it.

Then again, I am coming from shooting A2 AR-15's, so I am used to the sight being a hair higher than someone who is used to a bead-sighted shotgun or something.

I find that it is perfect.

My Mesa 6-shot should arrive tomorrow btw. :cool:

PS. Just measuring with a tape-measure the rear ghost ring is .75" above the reciever, and the red-dot when viewd is 1.25" above the reciever. This is only a 1/2" difference, which for a mounted optic really is NOT high.

The auto-dimming feature is awesome as well. Works perfectly. Also has an "off" and "full on" switch, as well as a battery hatch on the top so I can change batteries without losing zero by removing the optic. I love it. $390 optic by itself, but with the LaRue mount (and the steak rub, hat, 2 bumper stickers, paint mixer, and beer bottle opener that they packed it with), it was only $408.xx shipped. Seriously, you have to love a company that sends you steak-rub with a combat weapon sight!

Those arn't your bed sheet are they? Work in progess is right ;)

That, sir, is my table-cloth.

Food where the food goes...

...and no, I don't have pictures of other things where other things go on my bed-sheets. Those are dark navy blue, although my pillow-case is an abstract of light pastels. Nothing fruity looking, just hard to describe. Had the thing for over a decade and I am attatched.

That, sir, is my table-cloth.

Food where the food goes...

...and no, I don't have pictures of other things where other things go on my bed-sheets. Those are dark navy blue, although my pillow-case is an abstract of light pastels. Nothing fruity looking, just hard to describe. Had the thing for over a decade and I am attatched.

I would be to.

I'm not telling you how to decorate but you could use some furniture to.( or did you take it to the range and shoot it all) ;)

novaking

My roommate and I just moved. All we are really lacking is a Sofa and bed frames, but honestly, the matress on the floor is seeming more and more like the way to go. Seriously.