replace front bead?

AnthonyG

Hey I was curious if it was possible to replace my front bead on my benelli supersport to the smaller bb style as I catch my self from time to time glancing at the tru glow bead that came stock when its shining in the sun well im shooting sporting clays. I know this thing has cost me a couple birds and was curious if I could bid it good riddens an replace it with a smaller bb style. If its possible who sells them and whats all involved? are they like the berettas where they just unscrew?

its not a real tru glow per say, its just the same clear red plastic that they use ands its about a 1/4 inch long. and its definitely stock as I bought the gun new from gander mountain. Ill try and turn it counterclockwise and see what happens. Do you know if I am able to get it off if the extra bead sets that beretta sells would work in its place as its exactly what im looking for?