WTS: HK Benelli M3 Super 90 Folder with rifle sights

bobbie51

I have an unfired Preban HK Benelli M3T Super 90 Folder (factory). This has the civilian legal barrel (500mm) with rifle sights from the factory in the M3T configuration. Box in pristine condition. A safe queen. SOLD Will of course be shipped to your FFL. Send me a PM along with your offer. I can send photos to your email address if you are ready to buy. Open to offers, but please do it now before this goes to one of the online auction sites. Will consider offers.

Edited by bobbie51

I tried to add photos got as far as the window that you list them after browsing your computer, but then I don't see any button to click to save and complete the upload? Either way it looks like others you've seen online, no marks, pristine, safe queen and unfired. Box is in excellent shape.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To repeat; this is PREBAN so you may be allowed to possess (check with your local laws) in some states that have their own assault weapons bans still in effect. This can be owned in those states that do not have a ban, unless of course there is a local law, again check first. Unfired with excellent box.

Edited by bobbie51

• 4 weeks later...