I had swapped out the sds extractor with a benelli oem,

nirala3

I've got the Sulan Arms SDS tac-12, and I've wasted tons of time and money trying to get it up to snuff (although, that has effectively forced me to learn a lot about the ARGO system and Gunsmithing, and that aspect has been greatly enjoyed).

Most recently, the tip of the cartridge drop lever broke at the range! Previously, I had swapped out the sds extractor with a benelli oem, and it seemed to solve all of my stove pipe/ cycling problems. 

So, I took it back to the range to speed fire 50 rounds because I wanted to make sure i could depend on this shotgun for home defense. After 6 shots, I noticed the bolt didn't catch on the last shell... so, I reloaded, and then shells wouldn't feed automatically... the trigger just dry fired, and I had to manually press the cartridge release lever and then charge it to feed another round... I was stumped... I was super bummed.  I brought it home, disassembled everything and discovered the issue... then I went to freedom fighter and bought a newcreplacement cartridge drop lever...