Magul XT™ Rail Panel Low-profile 1913 Picatinny rail cover or similar?

ThisShouldDoTheJob

I know this is going to sound like heresy to some of my more techno-inclined brethren here, and I think I can see pitchforks and torches off in the distance approaching the castle, but I'm looking for a nice-looking ... wait for it ... cover for my M1014's Pitcatinny rail that will look like it was made for it.

I prefer the look of streamlined firearms, but I don't want to go so far as to remove the Pitcatinny rail entirely because I know I'll change my mind later and never get it back on as good as it was from the factory. 

Any thoughts/experience with the Magul XT™ Rail Panel Low-profile 1913 Picatinny rail cover or similar that won't ...

A. Block the iron sights, and

B. Fly off from the recoil and bean me in the head.

Thanks!

Edited by ThisShouldDoTheJob

I know this very minor stuff, but just to save someone else the time, I just tried the Magul XT™ Rail Panel Low-profile 1913 Picatinny rail cover and it blocks the iron sights. So that's no good. If you are trying to achieve that streamlined look, either remove the Pitcatinny rail entirely and plug the holes as others here have already done, or use a ladder style rail cover.  

PS - Not a big deal in the grand scheme of life with the war in Ukraine, China about to invade Taiwan, inflation, homelessness, a pandemic, you name it, etc, but I just picked up my brand new, $2,000+ M1014 shotgun and, like others have found, the front sight was not put on straight at the factory. Gee, thanks Paolo. How about laying off the freaking vino during your lunch breaks. ?

Edited by ThisShouldDoTheJob

Update - This is dumb idea. What moron suggested this? Just remove the Pit rail and plug the holes with SAE 8-40 screws from Brownells - SKU 080-716-840WB - Positive Stop Refill Pak, 8-40, Blue, 1 Dozen. As Benelliwerkes pointed out years ago, SAE 8-40 and the Benelli OEM Metric M4 x .75 coarse thread screws are within a few thousandths of each other and interchangeable. This is good to know because it is apparently impossible to find M4 x .75 coarse thread screws anywhere.