Availability of aftermarket recoil pads for Nova

LuckyPierre

Hi.

I was a little taken aback by the recoil on my Nova. I expected the heavier Nova to have less recoil than my lighter mossberg. not so.

A quick comparison of the recoil pads told the story. the one on the Nova is much, much harder.

Does anyone know of an aftermarket recoil pad for the Nova? Are the pads for any of Benelli's other guns compatible with the Nova?

Thanks alot.

Pierre

[ 11-04-2004, 05:49 AM: Message edited by: LuckyPierre ]

Originally posted by LuckyPierre:

Hi.

I was a little taken aback by the recoil on my Nova. I expected the heavier Nova to have less recoil than my lighter mossberg. not so.

A quick comparison of the recoil pads told the story. the one on the Nova is much, much harder.

Does anyone know of an aftermarket recoil pad for the Nova? Are the pads for any of Benelli's other guns compatible with the Nova?

Thanks alot.

Pierre

You can use the new SBEII and M2 comfo tech pad on the nova. I just got mine and it fits perfectly. I would also use the in stock recoil reducer.

Originally posted by LuckyPierre:

Hi.

Thanks alot.

Pierre