nova tactical fiber optic sight???

msquared

Guest DocLRRP

I googled "benelli fiber optic front sight" and there were at list 10 pages of sites that addressed this topic. Therefore, I do not think that you are the only one who wants a fiber optic front sight for his Benelli tactical.

Sometimes, questions are not answered here or on other sights like this one because all the questioner has to do is a little work to find the answer. I am not busting your chops about this. Just trying to let you know there are tons of resources to handle some of these questions.

BTDT

I have also done numerous searches on several search engines and found NONE for the tactical. Everything I have found is for this ramp or that ramp or bead replacement etc.

I have done more than a little work on this with no results. That is why i posted the question, not because im a lazy do my work for me moron.

Perhaps read that into it, should have finished my morning caffiene before posting.

Didnt mean to dump my frustration on you. With the popularity of benellis with tactical sights someone must make a fiber optic sight for it. Yet I cannot find one.

• 3 weeks later...