Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited


Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About hermespan

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  • Birthday 08/30/1976

Personal Information

  • Location
    tampa, fl
  • loginname
  • displayname
  1. it is not called a pump rm it is called a forend, and i was thinking somehting more along the lines of a surefiree forend with light housing. Not all forends are 870ish so please don't lump them together, you leave Mossberg and Winchester off the list as well.
  2. Is there any options or modifications that can be made to replace the forend for these models? I have modified my stock forend to be more streamlined, but would prefer a more professional product. Particular issues with the current model is the atrocious styling. Something that resembles anything else availible with the other lines of shotgun already offered would be prefered.
  • Create New...