It may be just me and because I have never owned a Benelli (glad to say i do now). The loading instructions in the manual seem to be confusing with the idea that anyone would want to pull the bolt back and without it in the locked open position try to feed in a shell to the chamber with the other hand all while trying to hold the gun safely. Can't I just do the following and make it much simpler?
1. Press the small silver lever on receiver
2. Pull the bolt back until it locks in the open position
3. Place a shell in the receiver/chamber
4. close bolt by pushing round button on side of receiver
5. Load 2 more shells into the magazine
Would this process allow for proper cycling of all 3 shells when fired?