Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Montefeltro magazine cap

  1. Default Montefeltro magazine cap

    I'm looking for a magazine cap for a 12 gauge Benelli Montefeltro with a sling stud. The owners maual parts list shows them and Gun Parts shows them but no one seems to have one. Does anyone have one they would sell?


  2. #2


    Try Benelli USA online store. Looks like they are starting to expand what they offer.

  3. Default

    Thanks for the information. I see they have the magazine cap with a swivel.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts