Sling For H&K M1 Super 90

Guest Serial Crusher

Guest Serial Crusher

I know this has probably been hashed and rehashed dozens of times on this board, but does anyone know where I can get a sling for my H&K M1 Super 90? I've searched the web and this board for an answer to my question, but have yet to find one. I don't know if the H&K imports have different sling attachments than the others in the Super 90 series, but it seems that way. I've looked into slings for the G3 and MP5 style rifles, but most have a clip on one end and nothing on the other. I don't want a tactical or single point, just a standard strap that keeps it off the ground when it isn't in my hands. I wanted to hear from some M1 owners before I started ordering slings at random. So far this is the closest to a winner I've found is a $10.99 rock canyon gun sling from blackhawk