Benelli Nova Max4 ??'s

GSPKurt

I just bought a Nova Max-4 12 ga. w/28" barrel. I have 2 questions- does anyone sell a cantilever rifled slug barrel for it (any color)? Second, can the stock be shortened? I need a 12 1/2" LOP.

Edited by GSPKurt

I just bought a Nova Max-4 12 ga. w/28" barrel. I have 2 questions- does anyone sell a cantilever rifled slug barrel for it (any color)? Second, can the stock be shortened? I need a 12 1/2" LOP.

Slug barrel, good luck. maybe you will get lucky on gunbroker.

You can shorten the stock, in won't hurt anything. Once you cut, you can't go back. You will also have to go with a slip on recoil pad.

Slug barrel, good luck. maybe you will get lucky on gunbroker.

You can shorten the stock, in won't hurt anything. Once you cut, you can't go back. You will also have to go with a slip on recoil pad.

Measure twice, cut once and make it a little bit longer than you think you want because you might cut uneven or like novaking said you cant go back. You might find a slightly used Supernova with a slug barrel cheaper than a slug barrel.

Measure twice, cut once and make it a little bit longer than you think you want because you might cut uneven or like novaking said you cant go back. You might find a slightly used Supernova with a slug barrel cheaper than a slug barrel.

I forgot that you have to measure the recoil pad to and add that into the LOP.