nova question

novashooter_24

I recently repaired my nova, putting a new mag. tube in it (long story), and when i froze the gun to put the loctite in i think a the pin to the ejecter spring assembly fell out. I ordered the new pin but the thing is tiny and i have no clue where to put it. I have cycled some rounds through the gun and they cycle fine, it seems the barrel holds the ejecter pin assembly in. Just wondering where the pin goes and if it is needed. I am thinking it isn't needed, it just holds the assembly in while cleaning.

Originally posted by novashooter_24:

and when i froze the gun to put the loctite in i think a the pin to the ejecter spring assembly fell out. I ordered the new pin but the thing is tiny and i have no clue where to put it.

Overlooking the part about freezing the gun, let's move on to the part about the pin.

Go to the Italian website, here.

http://www.benelli.it/Home.asp?Lan=EN

Click "Customer Service"

Click "Spare Parts"

Defrost your shotgun and replace the pin as shown in the parts breakdown (PDF).

The drawing's not very explicit, is it?

Without putting my hands on the gun, I can't tell where that piece goes. My best guess is that it goes in behind the ejector pin, but that's only a guess.

I had two novas a few months ago, but current inventory is zero.

[ 03-08-2005, 07:25 AM: Message edited by: tucker301 ]