Please help - M1 drop shim questions

Fanatic

Hi guys,

Hoping someone here can be of some help. I am trying to drop my stock on my M1.

The gun came with the C shim and locking plate installed at factory. It also came with an A and B in the case.

With my luck, the C is too high and I need to go to a D.

I have found out there indeed was a D made. I spoke with a guy at Benelli today (telling him this was for a M1) and he gave me the following part #'s (shim and locking plate). 60443 and 60257.

He suggested I call Brownells. When I gave the above part numbers to the lady she crossed them over to the Brownell's part numbers. 301000372 (shim) and 301000369 (locking plate). It seemed too good to be true when she told me she had both in stock. I told her I'd have to call her back from home as I was at work and didn't have my credit card.

So I get home and decide to check their website by searching the part numbers she gave me. The shim number - comes up as in stock alright but says that one is for the SBE II. Its description says "drop shim, D, Right hand"

Now heres the kicker. They also show/list a drop change shim, 64mm, right hand. Their part number is 301000361. This one says it fits the super 90 montefeltro and has been discontinued ( no stock).

So, can anyone please tell me which of the 2 is the one I am needing for a M1?

THANKS VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!