M1 Practical w/extension & speed loaders

Roberts USA

A friend has one of these NIB and was thinking of selling but neither he or I have any knowledge on current value.

It has been in the safe for about 5 years now.

I think this model was used for IPSC 3-Gun.

If anyone has info, please post here, PM me or send email using the forum email option

Thank you for looking,

Ed

Edited by Roberts USA

• 4 weeks later...

the Benelli Practical model is fun as heck to shoot,,back in 98 my friend bought one ,,it just felt and shot better than any of the other shotgun,,you know those rem 1187s 0r wichester autos,the Benelli Practical is a very well thought out gun,,that gun has such sweet factory oversize controls plus a host of other standard features that it makes the gun a joy to shoot,,plus its mag extension for extra fun,,,gunbroker has one for $1400 nib ,, a bit pricy,,only for the desperate,,$1100 to $1300 max nib,,there rare and out of production,the rare Benelli extra long factory mag tube is worth a mint.