WTS: Benelli M2 12g 26 inch Vent Rib - NEW

chris240

I just purchased a new M2 last week and ordered a 21 inch vent rib barrel to make it a 3 gun shotgun. It came with a 26 inch barrel and 3 chokes. Has fiber optic front sight. I guess you could call this part a new gun take off. These list for $480.00 new so I figure $400.00 shipped would be fair. Money order or PayPal(+4%). My user name on E-Bay is chris240 so buy with confidence. I can send a pic but they all look the same.

any chance you could cancel the order on the 21" barrel? I would trade you straight across for my 21" barrel...it only has about 150 target loads down the pipe? I could even throw in a little bit of cash to cover the cost of my 150 rounds down the tube. I originally got the 21" barrel cause i wanted a combo shotgun that i could use for birds and HD...but then got the M4....so id rather have a longer barrel now

Edited by tinman1975