Benelli Slug Guns

FW_av8or

I'm looking to pick up my first Benelli and I want a good slug gun for deer hunting. And I would later like to get a second barrel for turkey.

I'm considering the Benelli SuperNova, but have a couple questions. Are all Benelli Slug Guns drilled and tapped for scope mounts? Also, how is the market for these? I have yet to see a Benelli slug gun in my local store. I've handled plenty Benellies, but not the slug gun?

Thanks!

FatMatt, do you have any experience with the badger barrels? If so how are they?

The Benelli Supernova's are drilled and tapped for scopes. (All SuperNova models). You might be better off Just picking up a Supernova with the Turkey barrel , and ordering a Fully Rifled barrel from Badger defense barrels. I attached a link for the Badger barrels. Hope this helps.

http://www.badgerdefense.com/

FatMatt, do you have any experience with the badger barrels? If so how are they?

I don't personally (yet) , I'm ordering a 24" rifled cantilever barrel for my nova from badger. From all the great reviews on the web I feel confident that I'm making a good choice, Plus the price is right.

• 1 month later...

How did you get in touch with Badger? I am calling them for last 2 weeks and nobody answers. I left one message and sent them an email and still nothing. Are they still in business? Maybe they took long Christmas? Please let me know if you have any info.

Thanks