Advice on M4 setup

benellim4fan

Hi, i just purchase an M4 and really like it , the purpose for this gun its going to be for house defense , i live in populated area however the surface of the property its big.

I want to buy some accesories and i came with 3 essentials:

Increase mag capacity

Light

Shell saddler

After a lot of reading and research i was thinking of adding a Sidearmor's Mod2 system, with 8 shells, a titanium tube,surefire m80 and a light .

After doing a lot of reading i didnt like the fact that the Sidearmor's Mod2 system its possible of going loose in the threads and also theres the weight issue so i discard this item .

i would like to add surefire M900A (http://www.surefire.com/M900A-Vertical-Foregrip) since i have in on my AR and i feel really comfortable with it

so im think im going with the surefire m80 and the M900A but i dont find a shell saddler to go with it CAN YOU PLEASE recomend me one?

Also can anyone tell me wich one its the best titanium tube out there?

What you think of this configuration?

Thanks