missing choke tube wrench.

homechanger

homechanger,

I would first contact your gun dealer/shop and tell them that your SBEII is missing the choke tube wrench.

Ask them if they will give you one from another SBEII or M2 that they have in stock.

When I purchased my SBEII, I failed to notice at the gun shop that the four other choke tubes were missing. I called the gun shop the same day I purchased the gun.

They asked me to bring the gun and the plastic gun case back to the store. They looked at the gun case and gave me the four choke tubes from another SBEII I was looking at earlier.

If your gun shop will not help you, then I would call Benelli Customer Service at 301.283.6981 to request they send you a choke tube wrench.

Also, check that the choke tube wrench fits all your choke tubes. See the thread sbe II choke wrench problem? .

Regards threeshot