Benelli m4 full length mag tube

ackck

Just installed a Daves Metal Works replacement mag tube; 7 + 1 capacity. However I can only get 6 rds in the tube. I even put the original ,shorter mag spring back in & still no luck. Whats up with that? Am I wrong about the # rds it should hold? thanks for any imput

I had the same problem with mine you have to use 2 3/4 inch rounds I notice with bird shot you will get 7 roounds. Now with buck shot 6rds 2 3/4 inch rounds will go in with no problem the 7th you have to use some thum musle. Over a short period of time the spring will compress easer and that last round will go in.

Thanks for the input guys! I feel like an idiot! I switched from Federal 2 3\4 00 buck to Remington 2 3\4 game load #8 and 7 rounds went right in no problem! I also like to say I am impressed with Dave's metal Works products. I bought the full length mag tube, oversized bolt handle, and safety button and am very satisfied with the quality and finish. Also like to say before I buy any weapon I like to read as much about a potential purchase as possible before making a decision and have to thank everyone on this forum for helping me to decide to go with the M4. First shot it yesterday (me and my youngest son) and we love it. It is simply awesome!