SBE II shooting high

Quacker-Wacker

Got my new SBE II and love it. I got it shimed so it fits me perfect (C shim). My problem is that the center of the pattern is about 6" above than the point of aim. This is when shooting patterns off of sand bags. Is there any way to bring my pattern down. I heard somewere that there is an adjustment with the barrel stop on the magazine tube. Is this true? If so, how do I do it. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

You didn't mention the range you patterned your SBE II at but a slightly larger sight would likely solve your problem. If you want to go that route, call customer service and ask for the large front sight....we'll be happy to send one. If you feel there are other issues involved, then you would be well served to call us anyway. The summer months are the best time to get these things done .......before the ducks start flying!

Customer Service Manager

• 5 weeks later...