FS / FT: Benelli Supernova Tactical w/ All The Toys

gotfish

Looking to sell/trade a very nicely equipped HD shotgun. Would prefer a FTF deal if possible (southwest Chicago burbs). I also have at least 200 rounds of higher-end Federal & Hornady 00 Buck Tactical / HD ammo to sell once this is sold. The shotgun is about 6-7 months old, and has fired approx. 225 rounds. My total investment, not counting ammo, is $1270. It has zero internal / mechanical modifications, and I have the original box, receipt, and manual. I am honestly not looking to part this out, as it's a great weapon as it is and a couple of the parts are integral to other pieces working correctly (the light mount holds the 2-round extension tube in place).

Email will get a faster response, but I will check PM's daily. I have perfect feedback on other similar gun forums (PM me for details) and well over 300 (100%) ratings at Ebay. Questions are welcome. Would love to work out a trade for a first generation Beretta CX4 Storm in 9mm or .45.

It currently has the following accessories / upgrades attached:

• Mesa Tactical Urbino Stock ($170)
  • CDM Gear flashlight mount / Sling Attachment Point ($55)
  • Surefire G2X Tactical 200 Lumen ($65)
  • Magpul MS3 Sling, Impact Weapons Systems QD Socket, Damage Industries Swivels ($110)
  • Evolution Gun Works (EGW) top rail ($35)
  • Primary Arms Red Dot with American Defense Low Mount ($185, I may decide to keep)
  • Benelli Factory 2 Round Extension ($125-ish)
  • Initial Shotgun Cost ($525 with tax)

$550 - gun with Mesa Tactical Stock & OEM feeding tube

$650 - no optics, no sling, no swivels

$725 - no optics

$900 - as it's pictured below

I would ship at the buyer's expense (to an FFL), but have never shipped a firearm before and may need a little guidance to keep it legal. Your FFL would need to accept a shipment from an individual.

i-t3XNszF-XL.jpg

i-D7c6DGP-XL.jpg