Lupo - Bipod install

Jfryan87

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

My Lupo didn’t come with a swivel but the importer in the UK sent me one when I enquired how to fit a bipod AND a sling. 
The cap will prise off with a bit of care. I was going to remove the fore end and push it out from the inside but thought I’d have a go with the crude way first. I was about to give up as it was resistant and I’d done no damage when it flew across the room! 
It is a little more than a cap - there’s a longish spigot attached to the cap that goes down a narrower hole.
I’m still not sure whether it’s possible to push from inside but if you concentrate on bruising the cap rather than the fore end you should be okay with a small electrician’s screwdriver. 

Just screw the swivel in and you’re done. 
I absolve myself of any blame if it all goes wrong for you. Just take your time and be careful where you push!

Edited by HHT
Clarity