Trouble With My Montefeltro

Louisiana Hunter

I've been noticing that my bolt won't close all the way sometimes on my Montefeltro. It's right at the end where the bolt kind of twists and sits into its place. If I let the full force of the recoil spring close the bolt, then it performs perfectly. It's just when I check to see if I have a shell in the chamber, etc. I'll open it up about halfway and let it go, and sometimes it just won't finish the turn at the end. I've taken the gun apart so I could get a closer look at the bolt and found out it's right at the the start of the turn where the very end sometimes gets locked up if there's not enough force behind it. It's not a big problem, I've just found myself always checking to make sure it has turned all the way more often than I should. I don't want to worry about it getting caught on something and not closing all the way causing me to miss an opportunity on some birds. I've looked at some of my buddies' Benellis and they fully close even when I'm just barely letting the bolt close up. Just wondering if there's a way to fix that.

Thank you.