SBE questions, taking your advice

44 Canon

Hello guys. I talked with the guy I got all my Benelli parts from and he said he could care less what I do with them, and looking around, it seams that the parts I have could probably pay for a complete semi-auto benelli shotgun if you really can actually get them for $500 or less ( which I have yet to find.

Anyway, the question I have is which Benelli shotgun would be best for the price I can sell my parts at or whatever I can come near. My parts I think I can sell are as follows:

Bolt ( appears to be mint condition )

Trigger group ( appears to be mint condition )

Complete magazine tube with inturnal springs and cap

Black fourend

I have other parts obviousley but I don't think they are of any value.

I would like to know what I can get for those parts and what Benelli shotgun they may come close to paying for. I perfer a small riot/military style semi-auto 12 gauge for plinking.

One other thing. Aside from the parts I mentioned and the barrel and receiver, if their are any small parts any of you need, let me know as it's time to slice the turkey.