Re released benelli m1

Hasy

Hey,

I just bought "new version" of benelli m1 super 90. I am fondering is it basically a benelli m2 but whit different stocks? If I am looking some aftermarket parts should I look for parts that are for benelli m2? 

Edited by Hasy

• Hasy changed the title to Re released benelli m1

What is it lacking already that you need to remedy? lol

I can't speak to a re-released version of the M1, but the differences between the original M1 and M2 were, other than re-contouring of the receiver and the new furniture that went along with it, mostly changes to make manufacturing faster/easier/cheaper.  They still interchange between the M1/M2.

Nothing much really, just curious becouse it seems to be different than original m1. This new version of m1 have exactly same barrel as m2 and all the action parts as well, so I know those parts will interchange. But I'm not sure about the receiver, and I might wanna change the stock and I can have really good deal on m2 comfort tech stock. Also is it even worth to change the stock or just get softer recoil pad, the one that come whit gun is hard as a rock.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Hasy said:

Nothing much really, just curious becouse it seems to be different than original m1. This new version of m1 have exactly same barrel as m2 and all the action parts as well, so I know those parts will interchange. But I'm not sure about the receiver, and I might wanna change the stock and I can have really good deal on m2 comfort tech stock. Also is it even worth to change the stock or just get softer recoil pad, the one that come whit gun is hard as a rock.

Be tough! "Comfort Tech Stock" pfft! Wear that shoulder bruise as a mark of pride! It shows you've fired a REAL gun, a man's gun!

Edited by StreetSweeper56
  • Like 1