M4 Length collapsed bag fit 36"??

padair

Hey looking to find out if anyone knows if the M4 collapsed will fit into a Savior 36" bag or if the 42" is required.   Google searches say the M4 is 35" collapsed, just curious if anyone is actually is  using it a Savior 36" for it. 

Thanks.

3 hours ago, gumby510 said:

My 36in bag works with my supernova with a m4 c-stock and 1in extended choke.

Thanks for the reply!  does it just goin in on a bit of an angle?  What is the total length with the stock collapsed and1" ext choke??

thx again!

6 minutes ago, Mrhug3 said:

I have the 36", and my M1014 fits fine collapsed. Goes in at an angle, but all straps and functions work as intended. Won't be home for several hours, but I can post a pic later if you want. 

6 minutes ago, Mrhug3 said:

I have the 36", and my M1014 fits fine collapsed. Goes in at an angle, but all straps and functions work as intended. Won't be home for several hours, but I can post a pic later if you want. 

Thanks so much!  That would be great.  If its easier to email than post here feel free to use padair75 at gmail dot com.

cheers.

Sorry for all the goofy questions, the reason I am asking is also to know if the double savior case (36" urban warfare) can handle a 22LR plinker and an M4.  Those are my main 2 guns.  My original plan was to get the single riffle Carbine (30") for my 22 plinker and then a separate single bag for the M4 I have coming next month.  The 30" bag is too small, my plinker collapsed is still over 32".   I was going to get a 42" double savior to handle both but if the 36" will still fit both I'd rather get that so its not so bulky and my local gun shop has it in stock.  The 42" I'd have to resort to Amazon.

Thanks again.

Edited by padair

1 hour ago, jsr1014 said:

Are those Savior cases good quality? Where are they produced?

All my research says quality is top notch, most comments in reviews is they could be charging more.  I've held one in my hand comparing 36" (V2) and 42" (V1) and quality seems very good. Their 2 main lines are American Classic and Urban Warfare.  My local shop nicknames them V1 and V2. When I researched the differences it sounds like the Urban Warfare (V2) has the edge over the original with the lay flat full open and a few more pockets.  See here also.  https://survivalmag.net/ar-15-soft-case/. The details comparing them are there, just have to scroll down past the ad junk. 

Also if you are researching them the Urban warfare has a multicam line in traditional camo and stormtropper.  Price is over double for the camo versions of the same bag!  My local shop said they heard the multicam are made in California where I'm assuming the others at < 1/2 are not USA made??? 

Edited by padair
  • Upvote 1

As promised. Quality is pretty good as far as I'm concerned. Nothing feels cheap, strong zippers, good padding. Outside pockets use Velcro and clips together, and can hold 3 30rnd mags. The big compartment on the front has a couple Velcro secured sleeves and 2 more zippered mesh pockets. 

20230614_205144.JPG

20230614_205338.JPG

20230614_205511.JPG

20230614_210033.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mrhug3 said:

As promised. Quality is pretty good as far as I'm concerned. Nothing feels cheap, strong zippers, good padding. Outside pockets use Velcro and clips together, and can hold 3 30rnd mags. The big compartment on the front has a couple Velcro secured sleeves and 2 more zippered mesh pockets. 

20230614_205144.JPG

20230614_205338.JPG

20230614_205511.JPG

20230614_210033.JPG

Those are excellent and seals the deal for me!  36" Urban Warfare it is! 

Thanks a ton! 

• Like 1