M4 1014 for sale

Djack69

I have to part ways with her. M1014 I purchased from buds guns a month ago. I put a daves metal works 7 round tube and nothing else.  She is unfired, comes with the box and the QR code warranty card that came attached to it. I tried to sell it to the local shop, but I'm not willing to give it away at what they would pay. Willing to prove whatever is needed to verify and validate the deal.

Paypay seems easiest and can be sold as "goods".

$1600 shipped20230726_211347.thumb.jpg.40741174802e440448787e836184eaa6.jpg20230726_181149.thumb.jpg.4b2531cd8ffa1b21874331858eadbe86.jpg

Edited by Djack69
  • Upvote 1

• Djack69 changed the title to M4 1014 for sale
34 minutes ago, John Doe said:

Man, if I wasn't already dropping all this cash into modding my current M4 I would buy this from you in a second. Good deal.

I have arthritis and bone  bone in my neck and 12g just dosent help with the pain anymore.  I'd rather it go to someone who would appreciate it rather than a gun store who offered me $750..........🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, Djack69 said:

I have arthritis and bone  bone in my neck and 12g just dosent help with the pain anymore.  I'd rather it go to someone who would appreciate it rather than a gun store who offered me $750..........🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

$750?????!!!! They must be smoking something. But you know what they will do they will buy it from you for $750, then turn around and sell it on their shelves for $1750. The exact word is passing my mind right now, but some gun shops do it where they will let you sell the gun at their shop for whatever price you want, but you need to give them like 2% of what you sell it for. The is a word for it, but it is totally lost in my mind right now. Yet, Im sure somebody will see that on here and will snatch it up real quick from you. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, John Doe said:

$750?????!!!! They must be smoking something. But you know what they will do they will buy it from you for $750, then turn around and sell it on their shelves for $1750. The exact word is passing my mind right now, but some gun shops do it where they will let you sell the gun at their shop for whatever price you want, but you need to give them like 2% of what you sell it for. The is a word for it, but it is totally lost in my mind right now. Yet, Im sure somebody will see that on here and will snatch it up real quick from you. 

Oh they are a great shop but I see items I've sold before sold as new prices twice what they paid me.