Reloading your own shot.

John Doe

Hello, again guys,

So, another multiple question, question. 

I have been looking into reloading and I have been trying to figure out which parts to get. I was watching a couple of videos on the Hornady 366 auto, and really love how the setup works, but then I saw the price lol. I really want to get it, but I would also like to get the opinions of others and their experience on reloading. Just because something is the most expensive doesn't mean it's the best. Also, there are so many reloading manuals out there, so which one is the best to get for Shotshell? Another question is how do you determine which hull is the best to get and wade and primer? How do you determine which to use? I have been watching a lot of videos on it, but everyone I watched says this is the best or that is the best and they never agree, but the one thing I did notice is that they were all using pumps and not semi-autos, so not sure if that is a big factor into which parts you get when reloading. Or if any of you know a good website or video I can watch that can help answer these questions or at least get me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, guys!