M4 sub model ID

SupaDupa69

just got this at a local shop. Came with a surefire m80, ggg rail/sling mount, collapsible stock, pistol grip fixed stock and some after market rail replacement with a side shell holder attached. Also has ghost ring with front night sight, chokes and a longer tube. 

Is there any way to tell which model m4 (11707, 11701 etc) it came as originally?

top photo is armslist ad screenshot and bottom is mine with the box of extras. Thanks!

IMG_9034.jpeg

IMG_9036.jpeg

Edited by SupaDupa69
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, StreetSweeper56 said:

My guess: 11713 assuming the 7 round mag tube is OEM. The adjustable stock is an add-on evidenced by the Benelli box so it originally came with the fixed stock.

Source: https://www.benellile.com/shotguns/m4-tactical-shotguns

Thanks for the response. I paid 1360 and some change out the door from a non big box retail store. Came with all the extras. Just making sure I did alright as shotguns aren’t my go to for collecting. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1