Mark Precision Design Gone

Impox

That's a damn shame.  They were the only ones making a detachable saddle built for the M4 platform.  I wish I'd bought more of the attachments, though putting them on is a bit finicky, so it doesn't really work as a quick saddle reload solution.  But it would've been nice for generally swapping saddle loads as easily as swapping cards.  Generally, the best things about it is 1) you're not committed to have a side saddle mounted on all times and 2) due to the aluminum construction/detents, it will never fatigue and wear out like the plastic shell holders

This is the next closest thing, but you have to frickin 3M tape it to your receiver which I hear works fine, but is still kind of sad to me

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/aridus-industries-qd-c-universal-side-saddle/