Quality

Denis Tear

Another good season.

I don’t usually write to gun companies, i own a grizzly , it’s a tank , it takes just about every type of shells and weather conditions, now my son has started hunting and we had a father and son discussion about shotguns. I’ve been through a lots of guns in my life time, i’m now 69. I told him not to waste the money on other model’s and then starting to trade to get a good firearm . So now he has a super nova and a super black eagle very very happy kid, then a friend of mine was also looking for a good quality shotgun , so i stress him to get the black eagle so eventually i got a call and that he was soooo happy with it. Keep on the great work. Now I’ll be looking for one of your rifles,new style new technology. You’ve change the gun industry.

thank you

Denis.   Ps you can pass this to your employees for the hight quality that comes out the shop

IMG_7361.jpeg

IMG_7358.jpeg