ComfortTech Gel Pads on Nova?

nismo270r

I had read on here after searching that someone had mentioned a Benelli sales rep stating the pads from the new SBE's would fit the Novas. Does this mean a ComfortTech gel pad for the SBE would also fit? Has anyone tried this? I'm curious to try one, but I don't know where to get them. I think this coupled with the recoil reducer system would help take the bite out of the Nova. I know some say recoil isn't that bad, but after 50 some odd shells of just 2 3/4" shooting clays and a bruised shoulder, I say it would be nice to tame it however much I can. TIA!

Nobody's got any idea? I guess I'll just keep an eye out here...I'm going to try it for myself if I can get down to a Galyan's here soon. One of them just got a new shipment of SBEs, so I'll just pull 'em off at the store and swap 'em right there.

• 2 weeks later...