Could'nt Miss

rooster31

Hey Guys, Just wanted to put in my 2 cents worth

traded my Stoeger in last friday for a brand spankin new SUPER BLACK EAGLE II, WOW what a difference in... well just about everything! First time out at the IKEs shooting clay birds last night, was usually hitting about 15 to 18 birds on a good night with the Stoeger, but the SBE II didn't let me down, nailed 25 out of 25 perfect score!!! there is too much to say about this gun on one post but any one who has one will know what I'm saying.

recoil 0%

easy target acquisition 100%

jealous friends 100%

Benelli Super Black Eagle II....PRICELESS!!!! I LOVE IT. YOU WILL HAVE TO PRY THIS THING OUT OF MY COLD DEAD HANDS

I know exactly what you mean. I replaced my M2000 in May with a SBE 2, and I've loved it since the first shoot.

My friend bought the Stoeger a couple of weeks before me. He told me it was the same as the Benelli, so I took his word for it and bought the gun. Man was he wrong, the Stoeger is a great gun for the money, but the SBE 2 is awesome!!!

The day I went to but the gun the store owner told me he would sell me the SBE 2 in Max 4 for another $800. At the time I thought for the same gun, why spend the extra money. Man was I wrong, and now I've spent $1,300 for the Benelli and another $500 for the Stoeger. It was an Expensive lesson.

Anyone thinking of buying the Stoeger should save up the extra $800 and buy the SBE 2!!