Does the M3 use Mobil chokes?

brandwooddixon

As per the title.

I'm looking at buying an M3 second hand, it has a 28" barrel with removable choke. I was wondering what type of choke is likely to be fitted?

I've seen Beretta Mobil chokes on e-bay, which I gather are compatible with certain Benelli shotguns. Are they likely to fit the M3?

Can anyone confirm whether this is the case?

• 3 weeks later...
As per the title.

I'm looking at buying an M3 second hand, it has a 28" barrel with removable choke. I was wondering what type of choke is likely to be fitted?

I've seen Beretta Mobil chokes on e-bay, which I gather are compatible with certain Benelli shotguns. Are they likely to fit the M3?

Can anyone confirm whether this is the case?

http://www.allaboutshotguns.com, right hand side of page under Heading "ARTICLES" you will se a Reference Guide for CHOKEs hope this helps! Mobile chokes went out of manufacture 3 or 4 years ago and are mainly used on Berettas but can be used on OLDER Benellis and this chart should clear that question! also on benellis home page go to shotgun accesories and find oem choke page and at bottom of page it list which oem chokes you can use! probablycame with a cylinder choke as per the 04 catalog! C/S will answer most question in a timely manor over telephone EST!!

• 2 weeks later...
Well as no one acknowledged or answered, I may as well do it myself.

I bought a second hand M3 and I can no say that it DOES use the Berretta Mobil Choke system.

According to customer service which answered my email in 20 minutes the Optima choke system chokes fit the M3